Are you looking for a Paris Strasbourg coach bus
ticket ? Strasbourg is a city located in the north-east of France. It's the official seat of the European Parliament. It's famous for its incredible christmas market. Discover all the attractions of the city here
All the informations you need for you trip from Paris to Strasbourg by bus : fares, duration, bus operators, discount, bus stops locations.
What is ComparaBUS ? It's a bus tickets comparator for intercity bus in France and in Europe. Find the bus ticket that suits you ! Make your reservation on the bus operatos websites.
Bus companies for your trip from Paris to Strasbourg and duration of your travel
From Paris to Strasbourg, the main bus companies offer this trip: OUIBUS, Isilines, Eurolines, FlixBus. Buses are very confortable with free Wi-Fi, power outlets, restroom ...
The duration of your bus trip is around 5h with bus tickets prices from 15€.
Bus tickets from Paris to Strasbourg 1€ - Discount
Are you looking for the cheapest bus tickets from Paris to Strasbourg ? Some companies sometimes sell bus tickets for 1€ such as Megabus.com or Flixbus.
The cheapest way from Paris to Strasbourg is by bus and the fastest way is by plane.
ComparaBUS is a special comparator because it's possible to compare all the mode of transport : bus, train, carpool and flights !
Bus from Paris to Strasbourg
|| From 15€
Train from Paris to Strasbourg
|| From 15€
Flights from Paris to Strasbourg
Be carreful, the bus stops are located in different places in Paris :
- OUIBUS - gare Paris Bercy : 48 bis Boulevard de Bercy, 75012 Paris
- Flixbus - Porte Maillot : 16-24 Boulevard Pershing, 75017 Paris.
- Flixbus - Paris CDG : Rue du Luxembourg, 93290 Tremblay-en-France, Quai F2.
- Flixbus - Massy Palaiseau : 21 Avenue Carnot, 91300 Massy.
- Flixbus - Paris La Défense : 1 Rond-Point de la Défense, 92400 Courbevoie.
- Eurolines, Isilines, Alsa - gare Paris Gallieni : 28 avenue du Général de Gaulle, 93170 Bagnolet.
- Eurolines - Paris Charenton : Av. de la Porte de Charenton le long du cimetière Valmy, au niveau de la station Autolib et de l'arrêt de bus RATP n°111.
- Eurolines - Paris Clichy : Rue Caulaincourt, à côté du Castorama de la place de Clichy.
- Eurolines - Paris Roissy Charles de Gaulle : Gare routière Roissypole - Terminal 3 - Quai A3 .
In Strasbourg, there is one bus stop address :
- OUIBUS, Megabus, Eurolines, Flixbus, Isilines - Parc de l'étoile : Place de l'Étoile, 67100 Strasbourg, France.
Book your bus ticket online